Our website address is: https://sweetpressjuice.com.
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Personal Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, gender, and password when you create an account for our Services (Account). We retain information on your behalf, such as past orders through your Account. When you place an order on the site to pick it up in one of our stores, we collect information necessary to process your order. However, all credit card information on the Site or Services is processed by service providers, and we will not have access to or see your credit card information as part of such transaction.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected. If you tell us where you are, we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services, including LevelUp, the provider of our mobile application. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site and Services.
2. Use of Your Personal Data.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Administer your Account;
- Fulfill your orders, including by communicating them to our local stores;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Tailor the features of the Site or Services to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you through our Site and/or Services.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browsers technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Data to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Data any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.